Thursday 19 May 2016

Photography Failures

For the first time ever, Ive painted some models that I really like and am actively proud of. And I'd love to show you them!

Unfortunately, unless you come to me and I furtively extend my palms towards you, tiny models balanced upon them, you wont get to see them. I am REALLY bad at photographing my miniatures accurately.

I think I'm almost there. I've spent the last few days flapping about with backgrounds, light tents, lights, flashes and a pair of white shorts - and I may have finally taken some accurate photos.

They look good on my screen - no idea what they'll look like on anyone elses.

"Surely this is good news?" I hear you ask. "Doesn't this render your opening statements pointless? You've worked it out!"

Yeah, guess who didnt write down any of the camera settings they used to get the decent photos out of the huge batch they took. I am clever.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment