Wednesday 21 September 2011

Unprogress

Today was just depressing. I didn't know you could paint a sand base wrong, but I managed it. I want to design a set that would look good with the new tomb kings models. They are awesome, I produced crap. First swing and a miss!

I don't know what went wrong really. I really like their designs before I started painting them. I'm tempting to spray them white and start again. The alternative is flying them like tiny rocky frisbees to the wind.




Soooo dull. And this thin has occured where the stones and sand no longer look any good. They've kindof... become a shapeless clump and lost the individual elements of character they had when first assembled. 

I decided to cheer myself up by putting socks on the dog.




You have not lived until you have seen a dog try and stomp with socks on. He tries to walk without putting his paws on the floor. I will procure video footage and post it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment