Tuesday 8 November 2011

Demon's Souls Has Stolen my Own! (And my free time)

So boyfriend purchased Demon's Souls yesterday, and I have not yet stopped playing. Strangely I have managed to get quite a lot of studying done too, though I don't know how. I haven't managed to do anything miniature-y today, but I have made up my mind about something on the blog.

Before I figured if I wrote own guides and stuff I would read up on how to do things and learn much more myself in doing so. But I've found that when I go to learn about one thing so that I can read up on it, I end up reading hundreds of articles and then having to try out it myself in hundreds of different ways on different models. So it never gets written up. What I'm going to do instead is turn the guides and tutorial sections into a repository (originally wrote suppository there) of guides that I think are excellent on each topic.

Over time I'll obviously add my own, but I think it would be more useful and productive to do this for now.

So that's what I'm going to be up to for the next couple of days. As well as killing demons and stealing their souls and dying over and over and over and over and I'm still playing the same bit but I'm not bored what is going on and over and over.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment