Wednesday 2 November 2011

Protocol 10 will commence in 8 hours...

I finally finished Arkham City today! It was absolutely fantastic - I was one of those who found the final fights of Arkham Asylum to be tedious and anticlimatic but boy did they knock it out the park this time. So much fun! And actually difficult - but not just due to them throwing tons of enemies at you a la Asylum. It had it's flaws, of course. Whoever thought up the floating iceberg parts should never be allowed near a batman game again. The first few hours I spent playing I couldn't work out if I was enjoying myself as much as I thought I should be because I much prefer linear games, but the open world really is well done and definitely grew on me.

Now I'm forcing my boyfriend to brute force his way through to the end so I have someone to talk to about it!

That is my excuse for not getting the rest of the Dreadfleet preview done. I hit a part where I just couldn't stop playing and had to keep going. But now it's over and I doubt I will spend hundreds of hours collecting Riddler trophies and obssessively perfecting my performance in challenge rooms... Hmm, maybe I should give up on blogging.

Nein! I went to my FLGS today and picked up a couple of the small and fine citadel detail brushed, and a new pot of chainmail to replace my sad dried up one, and a pot of frostbite. I'm planing on using the frostbite on my High Elves, if I ever actually get around to them.

I don't know. I've just been very apathetic since uni started again and I'm not sure why. I'm looking for something to shock me back into action. Studying, painting, blogging, excercising. I think I just need to knuckle down and get on with it rather than waiting for god to strike me with an almighty innovative lightning bolt.

I will paint tomorrow! And study! And do labs! And challenge rooms! Soooo many challenge rooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment