Thursday 28 July 2011

Lucky Ork Butts

I have decided on the name of my orky army - the lucky ork butts, named after the lucky blue thread they have fixed their trousers with!




I reprimed a number of sisters today with halfords white primer. Much nicer cover than the horrible citadel stuff. When I sat down to start actually painting them, however, I realised I felt like it was a chore. At first I thought I didn't want to paint altogether - until I eyed some primed space orks out of the corner of my eye!

Painted two of these guys for a few hours today. I'm very happy with the way they're coming along. Alot easier to paint than my inquisitor/witch hunter stuff at the moment. I picked up a couple of boxes of orks on sale in hobby craft for £10 each instead of £20, so I shall probably be painting those for the next few days!

I think I may have just had the sisters too long and done too much on them - until now they've been the only things I have ever painted apart from a box of Lothlorien elves.

I'm exhausted so I will leave the post here tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to kick my butt into gear and get on with stuff to go on the blog and actually finnish a couple of models! 

No comments:

Post a Comment