Friday 15 July 2011

Stripping!

Hello! So, I spent today running round a shopping village buying awesome things. Yesterday, however, I stripped off most of my old badly painted Sisters of Battle Models.

Here's what I did;

Step one - Procure terribly painted models!






Step two - Place into container. I prefer ones taller than wider, because you can cover the models using less solution. But, if you want to be very careful about not scratching and bumping models use a wideone and set them out seperately.






Step three - Cover liberally with Fairy Power Spray. There are alternatives, but this is one of the most reliable if you can get it because it won't damage or warp models even if you leave them in for a couple of days. I'm not sure how it treats plastics yet.





Step four - Cover with lid and leave for at least half an hour. I left mine overnight because I was knackered.




Step five - Dump into sink and start to wash and brush off the paint.

Step six - Admire shiney new Sisters.






Bonus zombie sister!





Still feeling exhausted so unlikely to get anything else today. I'm going to have to see a Dr soon if I don't stop feeling so tired!



DOG!

















No comments:

Post a Comment