Wednesday 31 August 2011

Back at uni!

I'm back at uni house for a week and a half while boy does his resits. (Was very poorly first time round and then a dr gave him rohypnol.) I dug out my toolbox straight away to have a shuffle through what warhammer stuff I'd left behind. I found a huge amount of basing materials;

and bases to practice on.

I also went through my box of miscellaneous warhammer and 40k stuff. Found loads of blisters and unopened things including an immolator and a throne of judgement. Been sorting through to sell off a bunch of the sisters of battle to sell off. There's a few models I want to keep to paint but so many I just don't enjoy anymore. I have loads at home as well that I'm going to dig up, strip off and sell like a bunch of ringwraiths and Arwen.

List and pictures to follow;
Box of awesome

C'tan the Deceiver

Male and Female Inquisitor

Penitent Engine

Immolator - unopened

Exorcist
Vampire Counts Coach
Elf Prince on noble steed

Throne of Judgement



And about 12 blister packs with everything from inquisitorial henchmen in to St Celestine, to Eldar Avatars.

I also went through my cupboards to see what food we had left and... well, I don't know if you've played Dead Space, but finding it in your cupboards isn't fun.




As a disclaimer these weren't ours and were in fact left behind by a former housemate, who is former because they used to leave this kindof things around >: |
 
I'm going to settle down and do some painting and basing now, should be a good evening. This week I may finally actually get some articles finished and up on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment