Monday 1 August 2011

Break - Boogie

I had a break from painting today and did lots of work instead. I actually feel much better for it! I got the how to strip your minis tutorial up. Lots of pages still need photos but it's going to be a couple of weeks before I can do that. I'm waiting to go home to use my nice camera again instead of the grainy blurry camera photos!

Feels good not to spend a day hunched over painting. I'm gonna start painting at the table again now and on the floor - I don't know why I wasn't before. The positioning was giving me headaches and backache!

Very excited to be so close to finishing my first ever proper group of models. Will probably do it tomorrow. For now I'm going to rewatch the end of Deadly Premonition and finish reading the Historian! Got a few more pages for the blog sketched out so even if I don't do anymore painting I should have some good stuff up.

Links page is done for now, and apart from photos so are the stripping, preparing and priming your minis pages!

Au revoir moi petite pois!

Additional: Should explain that the post is titled Boogie because I spent most of this afternoon dancing in my chair whilst working, listening to Britney Spears and Lady Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment